Interested in a Career With Pella Of DFW?
Pella of DFW is the Dallas-Fort Worth area’s top distributor of windows and doors. Because we bring nearly a century of innovation to each product we create, we’re working to make our community a better place for everyone who lives here. We’re proud to bring experience and innovation in the window and door industry to everything we do, and it’s our mission to enrich the homes, buildings, and lives of others. We play a crucial role in everything from sales to installation, scheduling, and servicing of our products in homes, projects, businesses, buildings, and more — and it truly is our honor.
As you can likely tell, we’re passionate about the work we do, and we’re looking for people who share our passion. Whether you are interested in a position in sales, accounting, installation, or anything in between, we’d love to have you on the team. Most importantly, we support your growth in our company with a 401(k), health and wellness benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
From administrative positions to sales, installation and service, warehouse coordination, and more, we genuinely want to have the best team of people to work with. We love what we do, and nothing gives us greater satisfaction than welcoming a new team member to Pella of DFW. Having a job you love is important, and we strive to offer great positions and fantastic benefits to our employees. Have a question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us because we would be happy to chat with you!
If you’re motivated, caring, and driven, we’d love to hear from you! We want you to be a part of a world-class window and door company that’s striving to help its neighbors and make our community a better place for everyone. Come join us today and feel the Pella Passion for yourself!
Current Job Openings
Smooth Operators for the Fone Zone!
Get recognized for your outstanding performance and upgrade your income with unlimited commissions and goal bonuses!
Salary: $17 per hour plus uncapped commissions and goal bonuses.
Average performing reps should make between $25-$40 per hour.
Discover the perks of working for Pella Windows and Doors, one of the fastest growing home improvement companies in Texas! We have immediate openings for highly motivated individuals in our Fone Zone!
• We are seeking energetic, driven, results motivated individuals who will work in high demand, inbound and outbound lead generation in our call center.
• Your goal will be to obtain an opportunity for prospective customers to learn more about our products and set appointments for our sales team to visit the customer in their home.
• You will be required to memorize scripts and learn about our product lines so that you can confidently answer questions and rebuttal excuses.
• There is unlimited earning potential. The more qualified appointments that you set, the more money you earn.
• As a benefit, we are a team that likes to have fun!
• As a lead generation position, this position requires the ability to have conversations with ease, overcome objections, and keep a positive attitude.
• Schedules are flexible from 33-40 hours per week. We are looking for the right people to grow with us in our rapid expansion.
We provide extensive, paid training and a very aggressive compensation structure for people who want to work hard and help our sales growth! Top reps will be put on a fast track for growth within the organization. We help provide career paths for continuous development.
Who are we hiring:
• Attitude is everything! Friendly, Positive and Coachable are the words that come to mind!
• Fluid in English. Bi-lingual is a plus.
• Good Cultural Fit. We want everyone to feel connected and engaged so they can perform at their best.
• Team Player: You must be able to work well in a team environment.
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Health Care Package
• Profit Sharing
Project Coordinator - Recoveries
We deliver quality. We strive for excellence. We build enduring beauty
Join our team and help change North Texas for generations to come.
Our premium Pella products are a premium brand known for quality, strength, and enduring beauty. Likewise, our winning culture comes from the wide array of talented individuals coming together to build lasting value.
We strive for excellence to deliver the best in quality. Our strength comes from our amazingly talented and dedicated team. The beauty endures in the lasting results. Our work will live in North Texas homes for the next hundred years or more. This is enduring beauty.
Join our team, and open the “door” to a new career!
As a premier employer of choice, Pella Windows & Doors of North Texas offers:
• Great collaborative team atmosphere
• Work-life balance with opportunities to grow and develop professionally
• Generous benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision program on the first of the month after 30 days of employment
• Affordable benefits rates with generous company contributions
• Immediate ability to contribute to the 401(k) with no waiting period
• Opportunity to work in a respectful work environment that recognizes and rewards hard work and strong positive results
• Business-casual work setting
Are you a Rock Star Project Coordinator with great customer service skills ? We want to meet you!
Pella Windows & Doors of North Texas is looking for a professional and experienced on-site (not remote) Project Coordinator to assist our Sales Support department with:
• 1-2 years' experience in Project Coordinating
• Ability to support collaborative partnerships with stakeholders
• Strong detail and deadline-oriented capabilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility in handling a variety of responsibilities to enhance our customers' experience! Do you enjoy?
• Providing superb customer service to achieve personal excellence
• Exceeding customer expectations during phone calls
• Demonstrating excellent listening & communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Talking and connecting directly with people primarily on the phone
• Adapting to changing processes and priorities in a fun and dynamic environment
• Creating a sense of trust and reliability with stakeholders
• Digging down to find the root causes of problems and bringing solutions to enhance our customer experience
• Assisting collaboratively with other team members in a quickly moving environment
• Being part of a fun and collaborative team!
Do you have?
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment of frequent interruptions
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, as well as ability to learn other software applications
• Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university is preferred
• Willingness to undergo a background check and a drug test
• Ability to reliably commute to our Grapevine location (our team relationships are a high priority, so this opportunity is on-site and in-person)
What we do:
Dallas-Pella Windows and Doors is a committed leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by providing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications in North and West Texas.
As a family-owned sales branch, we are long-standing partners of Pella Corporation, known for its 96-year history of innovation in designing and manufacturing outstanding products. Voted one of the best places to work in DFW for two years in a row, we are proud to call North Texas our home. Open the “door” to a new career, and join us in changing the future
Event and Retail Marketing Agents
Salary: $17 per hour plus uncapped commissions and goal bonuses. Average performing reps should make between $35-$40 per hour.
Pella Windows and Doors is looking for motivated individuals who want to join one of the fastest growing home improvement companies in Texas! We have immediate openings for Event and Retail Field Marketing Agents.
We are seeking energetic, driven, results-motivated individuals who will work at events, festivals, home shows, fairs, and retail businesses in and around the DFW Metroplex. This is a very independent position. Marketing representatives will travel to/from events with set up items so reliable transportation is required.
As an event marketing agent, you will be responsible for effective strategy and creative vision, successful implementation of assigned events, and post-event reporting. As a benefit, we are a team that likes to have fun!
Due to the nature of events, weekends are required. Your goal will be to obtain an opportunity for prospective customers to learn more about our products and set appointments for our sales team to visit the customer in their home. You will be required to memorize scripts and learn about our product lines so that you can confidently answer questions and rebuttal excuses.
There is unlimited earning potential. The more qualified appointments that you set, the more money you earn. As a lead generation position, this position requires the ability to have conversations with ease, overcome objections, and keep a positive attitude.
Schedules are flexible and we can offer between 15-35 hours a week. We are looking for the right people to grow with us in our rapid expansion. We provide extensive, paid training and a very aggressive compensation structure for people who want to work hard and help our sales growth!
Top reps will be put on a fast track for growth within the organization, to include managing their own teams of field marketing agents, top earning sales representatives and more!
18+ with a valid drivers license and auto insurance
Vibrant, energetic personality
Ability to lift 40 lbs and transport set up equipment
Availability to work at least 3 weekends a month
Paid Time Off
Health Care Package
We offer a sign on bonus up to $500.
Apply today for immediate consideration